- May 04, 2023
Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO is a type of BPO service where in an employer outsources all of its recruitment processes to a third-party service provider, this is defined as Recruitment Process Outsourcing. An RPO service provider will act as an extended part of your current team. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from conventional staffing companies as they take all the responsibility for the recruitment process and the overall results too. In this blog, we are going to explore the type of RPO models that you can opt for in your organization or enterprise.
Why Consider RPO for your business?
Now with the changing trends, recruitment has become a hassle for every organization. Since now human resource prefers more hybrid locations and employers also try to shortlist candidates that are energetic and always bring something new to the table. So, for that matter, RPO experts bridge the gap as talent acquisition is their core business competency. They know how to navigate the recruiting environment and stay updated with all the latest trends and the resources to scale the recruiting capacity to meet the rising demands. RPO brings people, technology, process, and metrics into the talent acquisition model.
Depending upon the requirement of what the organization is looking for, an RPO can bring multiple benefits including hiring fluctuations throughout the years reducing total recruiting cost and dependency on staffing agencies and dependency on staffing agencies: improving hiring manager total expectations reducing time to fill, increasing employer brand improving candidate experience simplifying or streamlining the hiring process and saves the time for other duties among other major benefits.
How is RPO Different from Other Outsourced Options?
Traditionally the organizations hire one of three options available to them: Internal recruiters, staffing agencies, and contract recruiters. Until now when organizations have discovered how RPO can be beneficial for the overall growth of the business.
Unlike other outsourcing recruitment models, RPO is a strategic partnership that brings value-added benefits to your organization. Some of them are discussed below.
- Analysis and Planning- If the partnership runs smoothly, RPO providers work with clients to understand their requirements and their overall business goal. They help clients with planning and necessary steps that need to be taken to achieve the business goal.
- Sourcing and engaging talent- In addition, to attract the right talent, RPO providers build employment brands and recognition. And not only that they engage with the potential candidate through talent communities and talent pipelines in advance with multiple sourcing assessments.
- Candidate Care- Managing candidate is very important as it reflects on your employer brand. RPO providers help clients take care of the candidates and manage their experience whether they are being interviewed, hired, or considered for the job.
5 types of RPO Models that can opt for your organization
If we talk about recruitment process outsourcing, there are five types of RPO that companies should be well aware of. Here are experts providing you with a summary of what everyone should be aware of.
- On-demand RPO- Scalability is a name given to the whole RPO Model. If your organization experiences seasonal hiring spikes, especially during the summer- is a demand RPO Program can strategically use this recruiting resource when you need an extra set of hands to scale up your recruitment process.
- Project-based RPO- Does your organization requires project-based recruitment then look no further than project-based RPO. Whether you are a company undergoing a strategy or launching a new service or expanding its current size, it helps to have more workers in hand. With Project-based RPO, you would have access to a team of recruiters that can help you scale your workforce in the right way to address these alterations to your business.
- Hybrid RPO- Are you looking to outsource a portion of your recruitment requirements? So just take a look at the Hybrid RPO Model. By deploying this structure, you can take advantage of the recruiting team which is set up with your existing talent acquisition team. This small addition of Hybrid RPO can bring new innovations to enhance your recruiting approach and demands.
- Enterprise RPO- In Enterprise RPO, an organization outsources the whole recruiting solution to a third-party provider. They would take off all things right from screening efforts to conducting interviews and navigating the whole hiring process. This full-service RPO Solution can increase operational efficiencies, cost savings and all while improving candidate quality.
- MSP + RPO- This is an emerging solution within workforce management, this model includes RPO and MSP, and this holistic approach enables organizations to make a strategic business decision, regardless of the resource type. Not only that RPO will take care of all the aspects of permanent recruiting, but working with an MSP provider can also take the labor-management off your hands.
If your organization is considering outsourcing some or all of its recruitment responsibilities, the deployment of any type of RPO model can be really beneficial for your business. Whether you are looking for seasonal or on-demand help, with RPO you can overcome your recruitment hassle with ease.